Nuggets From 2021 And Preparation For 2022
WOW! Can you believe that another year is quickly coming to an end? It seems that by the time I get used to writing the correct year on my paperwork, it’s time to start over again. It makes me wonder where on earth the time is going.
Today I just want you to take a few moments and reflect back on this past year. I would like for you to ask yourself a few questions (Basically this could be considered as a self-evaluation). Be willing to take a look at the good the bad and the ugly that have happened in the last twelve months and be gut-level honest with your answers. Hopefully, this will help you to assess what you would like to happen differently in your life in 2022. Most importantly pray and ask God for wisdom for each new day that He blesses you with.
1. What are the things that you are grateful for that happened in 2021?
2. As you look back on this past year, what things would you have done differently in 2021?
3. What things are you eagerly looking forward to in 2022?
4. Was there a time during this past year that you know for a fact, that had it not been for God’s intervention you would not have made it?
5. What are you thankful for that God did not allow to happen?
6. What are the life lessons or nuggets that God revealed to you in 2021?
7. What are you willing to commit to doing each day in 2022 that will help you to grow closer to God in the New Year?8. What are the areas that you have found it hard to be obedient in?
9. What is your personal struggle?
10. What do you feel God is calling you to do in 2022?
May God richly bless you as you say goodbye to 2021 and hello to 2022.
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
9 In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.